Re: Europa-List: 1998 Europa XS conventional gear project for sale!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 1998 Europa XS conventional gear project for sale!
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 09:27:31

Really sad to watch these go for scrap prices. For duch a great performing and
handling airframe.

Sad.

> On Jul 17, 2021, at 9:24 AM, Tony Braun <albertaflyer@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> I have my Canadian registered Europa XS project for sale. This was a flying
> aircraft.
The previous owner couldn't sell it as a flying monowheel, so started
parting it out. I bought it as a monowheel complete less engine, engine mount
and prop. Airframe has 77hrs. on it. Aircraft was set up with a Rotax 914 and
airmaster prop. I purchased a conventional gear setup for it, but the conversion
hasn't been done. I do have the original monowheel setup as well. Below is
a list of what's included.

> - Europa XS airframe with NO damage history (have log books)
> - Conventional gear setup including new matco wheels and brakes, 2 new matco
MC4 master cylinders, 2 new tires.