Europa-List: 1998 Europa XS conventional gear project for sale!

Subject: Europa-List: 1998 Europa XS conventional gear project for sale!
From: Tony Braun <albertaflyer@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 07:16:07
Hi,

I have my Canadian registered Europa XS project for sale. This was a flying
aircraft. The previous owner couldn't sell it as a flying monowheel, so
started parting it out. I bought it as a monowheel complete less engine,
engine mount and prop. Airframe has 77hrs. on it. Aircraft was set up with
a Rotax 914 and airmaster prop. I purchased a conventional gear setup for
it, but the conversion hasn't been done. I do have the original monowheel
setup as well. Below is a list of what's included.

- Europa XS airframe with NO damage history (have log books)
- Conventional gear setup including new matco wheels and brakes, 2 new
matco MC4 master cylinders, 2 new tires.
- Dynon D100 including autopilot head (No servos)
- Becker COM
- Becker Transponder
- New lipo starter battery
- a few other misc. gauges
- new fibreglass epoxy resin/cloth to finish conventional gear conversion
- lots of other misc. parts to complete.

Not interested in selling anything separately!!!!
Contact me for photos or more info.
Asking $18,000 CAD or best offer.
Thanks,
Tony