Europa-List: Re: Vents (again)

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Vents (again)
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 07:08:34

Back to the vent topic,

I hear you Bud that the one I have is fairly low profile. I will sent an email
to inquire about the ultimate vent alternative and see what happens. But summer
is catching up to me and the cockpit is starting to get a little hot (although
I have an Arctic Cooler (picture attached) that haven't really tried yet in
flight). It works though if you can get ice that is :) Not very practical but
fun experiment (got it very cheap used).

At what height do you recommend installing it? You mention not in line with the
chord line of the wing. But is it ok right in the middle of the seam line or
bellow it?

Best Chris

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: