Re: Europa-List: Twisted fuselage, or?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Twisted fuselage, or?
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 20:19:22
My tail is 1cm lower on one side due i think to fuse twist despite
measuring everything about a million times.  It doesnt affect the flying
characteristics.

So it happens...

Id echo david's comments.  Maybe if your fuse is tilted as it were it
doesnt matter provided the wings are the same incidence and structurally
sound.

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246

========