RE: Europa-List: Twisted fuselage, or?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Twisted fuselage, or?
From: Steve Ivell <SteveIvell@pestproof.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 09:57:55

Hi John

As every aircraft is hand made I would expect there to be minor variances on
just
about every single aircraft.

Changing the rear wing pin sockets is a big process particularly as it is
attached
to the internal cross tube which was added to increase the gross weight. MOD
52. I'd leave well alone and see how it flies.

Other members with much more experience may be able to give a better reply such
as Bud Yearly.

Kind Regards

Steve Ivell
Mob: 07971 128842