Europa-List: Re: Twisted fuselage, or?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Twisted fuselage, or?
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 13:38:55

Hello John,

Presumably this is the aircraft which you first saw in Canada? You've told me
about
these problems before, if I remember correctly. Were it not for covid 19
considerations, it might be useful for me to come over and give you a hand.
Failing
that, all that I can suggest is that perhaps we could have a Skype type
of discussion while you point a camera at the problems. I think I understand
your
drawings, but it would be useful for me to see the problem areas "in real
time" which might be almost as good as being there in person.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Read this topic online here: