Re: Europa-List: Re: Headset howl

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Headset howl
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 14:49:04
Thanks bud

I will also try that if it comes back.   I will unplug the whole thing as
my alt switch is down stream of the vr.

So having done a bit of interweb research lightspeed suggested turning down
the headset volume on the headset volume control if it has one (as opposed
the the control on the radio) and turning down the mic gain.   This appears
to have cured the problem.

How permanent this will remains to be seen.

Will

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246