Re: Europa-List: Re: Headset howl

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Headset howl
From: Michel AUVRAY <mau05160@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:22:42
Hello Bud, I have problems with my original Ducati regulator, in 2013 I
replaced it with the Silent hektik Regulator. It fulfilled its function and
after 5 years, alarms flash on my Dynon D100 + D120.
After checking, it appears that the Silent hektik regulator is out of
order? ... After various searches, I found the MOSFET regulator FH020AA. I
installed it on my 912S the alarms went off and all is well.
I am attaching the document for this regulator to you.
Michel AUVRAY
Europa 098, 145, CTSW

Le mar. 11 mai 2021 =C3- 04:02, budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com> a =C3
=A9crit :