Re: Europa-List: Ethanol in fuel. What about Brazil?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ethanol in fuel. What about Brazil?
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 18:08:42
Ethanol (+ humidity) makes a mess of aluminum float bowls and jets
etc...... I've rebuilt many a mower with such damage, and the bings are of
the same materials fwiw.

Here is a good paper listing many an issue from a while ago:
https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/370/1/012009/pdf

Cheers,
Pete