Europa-List: Instrument Panels

Subject: Europa-List: Instrument Panels
From: alan_hunter1664 <alanhunter1664@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:32:16

Just wanted to share this to see if it might be useful for anyone else. I'm in
the process of designing my instrument panels for my Europa XS tri-gear. I
bought
aluminium panels from Europa as a mod kit and hacked away at them and made
an OK job. However, I have now changed the design layout and need a new set of
panels to hack at! As I can see this being a bit of an iterative process I
decided
I would prototype them using my 3D printer.

I have created the panels in Fusion360 and can manipulate them as much as I
like,
print them to check and when I'm happy with the layout I can export the files
---From Fusion360 to get them laser cut. Worth the effort of modelling them,
saved
a lot of time and effort so If anyone wants the cad files Im happy to share.

Stay safe. Alan

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/cad_shot_722.jpg