Re: Europa-List: Undercarriage & Flap Lever on the XS Mono Wheel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Undercarriage & Flap Lever on the XS Mono Wheel
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:02:44
Hi James,

Not quite what you were asking for but I get a better & more comfortable
hold on both brake & gear levers with bike handlebar grips.

Regards,

Roger

> On 18 Sep 2020, at 16:07, Mallard <james@kingdom.ie> wrote:
>

> Has anyone ever created an extra long lever or an additional
attachment to make the Undercarriage Lever easier to operate?

> I have arthritis in the knuckle joints of the first 2 fingers of my
right hand and found it quite difficult to push the lever forward to put
down the Mono Wheel & Flaps.