Re: Europa-List: Re: Torques to use on brake components bolts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Torques to use on brake components bolts
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 15:42:52

Chris I have a pdf copy of the builders manual, Combined Builders Manual, I
downloaded
---From the Europa Website.

It contains all the build info for mono and tri-gear builds. I found the torque
settings in there, page 370. Or section CBM 29T.

You need to register with Europa Site to access.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone

> On 18 Sep 2020, at 15:30, n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Thanks Alan and Remi,
>
> 80-90 in*lbs is in line with what I use in the Clevelands (75-80, at one point
they changed it a little).

> Alan, what do you mean by page 370 of the combined builders manual. My big
> paper
manual is divided in sections so a little hard to find page 370. I looked
around the manual (its been a while I looked at it in its entirety) and can't
find a list of torques.