Europa-List: Re: Torques to use on brake components bolts

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Torques to use on brake components bolts
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 07:36:24

Oh, just wanted to post a picture of my Europa doing taxi test last weekend.
Very
exciting moment to be able to finally put all the parts together, see it as
complete airplane and take it around the neighborhood for a spin. As you can
see a lot of things are still being held by Clecoes.

Still lots to do to complete (pretty much all control surfaces and wings need
filling
and lots of little things here and there but it is a complete machine right
now.

Special thanks go out to the this group, the Europa Club and in particular Bud
Yerly for all the help and support during this arduous process. I'll post
something
when the airplane finally flies which I expect around the beginning of next
year.

Now all I need to do is find a way to put the wings on that doesn't take an
hours
(how in the world Europa claimed the setup would take less than 5 minutes dunno)
Maybe with practice  :D

Chris

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: