RE: Europa-List: Undercarriage & Flap Lever on the XS Mono Wheel

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Undercarriage & Flap Lever on the XS Mono Wheel
From: roddyeuropa@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 12:55:02

My thoughts on this: Any extra long lever would need to be dog legged as the
top of the existing lever fits into the recess in the panel. Also the force
needed is very depended on getting the bungee tension correct. If this is
high enough then the force needed to retract or engage the undercarriage
will be minimal.
Roddy Kesteton
G-IKRK