Europa-List: Stall Warner

Subject: Europa-List: Stall Warner
From: James McErlain <james@kingdom.ie>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 00:55:27

Hello everyone,
I'm a new Europa XS owner and even though my aircraft was built to a very high
level of quality, Ive found a problem on the first flight which could some day
mean the difference between life and death!

The Stall Warner doesnt go off when the aircraft is stalled in any configuration
i.e. power on or power off.
Before the flight, while doing a walk-around I tested the 'Stall Warner' by
sucking
on it and it worked by sounding a very audible noise in the cockpit.

Can anyone advise why it isnt sounding in flight when an actual stall takes
place?
Is there any configuration of the system necessary to set it up correctly?
If there is, does anyone know how it should be carried out?

Thank you in anticipation
James from
Ireland