RE: Europa-List: Stall Warner

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Stall Warner
From: Pete Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 07:46:48

Hi James,
Sorry to hear you are having stall warner problems.  It sounds as though, as per
another reply you have received, that adjustment as per Mod 61 instructions
is likely to be your best solution.
On the assumption that the original owner had this correctly set up then you are
probably looking for leaks in the plumbing system. One source of leaks can be
missing or damaged (perished) 'o' ring seal in the quick connect coupling
between
wing an fuselage. This source of leaks can also occur on any of the pitot
and static connections although this is nothing to do with the stall warner
system.
One way or other this fault should not be too difficult to fix.
PS if you have to adjust the pressure switch itself you will find that it is
very
sensitive and easy to over adjust. Take care.
Pete Jeffers (LAA rep for The Europa Club)