Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: classic firewall

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: classic firewall
From: crouton <crouton@well.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:35:38

I had bad cooling problems on my 80hp Classic until I removed the second muffler
and replaced it with a straight pipe.
Now, while it makes more noise, I can climb forever at 85kt in the Florida
summer:
30C @1000ft on a relatively cool morning.
That chamber of the muffler blocks a lot of air.
Creighton  96EG.  A-009

Sent from my iPad

wrote:

> *

>   Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
>
> Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
> two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
> in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
> and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
> of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
> such as Notepad or with a web browser.
>
> HTML Version:
>

> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter
> 20-07-18&Archive=Europa
>
> Text Version:
>

> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter
> 20-07-18&Archive=Europa

>   EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive

>                           Europa-List Digest Archive
>                                      ---
>                     Total Messages Posted Sat 07/18/20: 2
>

> Today's Message Index:
>
>     1. 10:41 AM - Classic firewall.... singleton vs steel & cooling.  (Pete)
>     2. 11:01 AM - Re: Classic firewall.... singleton vs steel & cooling.  (D
McFadyean)