Europa-List: Re: Rotax 914 and Dynon comparability to calculate actual

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rotax 914 and Dynon comparability to calculate actual
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 14:57:52

Tony,

Since no one answered:
The Dynon normally uses the Red Cube FT60.  Follow the instructions on
orientation
and it gives few problems.  They are easy to clog if you allow bits of hose
float around in your fuel lines so flush first before install.

I prefer to run my return along side my fuel supply line on the top of the
cockpit
module.  Then past the bulkhead (mud flap in the rear of the wheel well) then
to a return red cube that is fastened so as to be as straight as possible,
---From the top to the return fitting on the tank.

On some aircraft, we put the red cubes together under the baggage bay.  The
supply
line is near the pump and the return is plumbed into the fuel drain line.
This puts both cubes together for maintenance and allows a single plug for
wiring.
Try to keep the cube inlet and outlet as straight as possible and between
the pump and engine on the supply.

See attached Drawing.  If it doesn't show, email me direct.

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: