Europa-List: Rotax 914 and Dynon comparability to calculate actual fuel

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax 914 and Dynon comparability to calculate actual fuel
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 18:28:30
used

Gidday,
I am planning a fuel return line for a 914 powered aircraft and wondering what
the fuel impeller in the return line of a Dynon setup looks like. Im keen to
know
where I should locate a fuel return line reference the top of the foot wells
on the firewall, how high I penetrate the return line through the firewall.
If anyone has this combination Id be keen to know where you have put your return
line inducer? Thanks.
Regards
Tony Renshaw