Re: Europa-List: Re: Is there any reason to have a separate battery and

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Is there any reason to have a separate battery and
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 22:17:53
alt switc

Giles
Thank you.

So i will follow the z16 recommendation having a switch for off , bat and
alt-bat.

Fortunately my 912 turbo will run at low boost on just the mechanical pump
so i am not electrically dependant.

On another note what is the max possible amps produced by the rotax alt?

Will

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246