Europa-List: Re: Europa Classic Wing and Fuse Filler.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Classic Wing and Fuse Filler.
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 13:15:16

Tony,
I was pushed to clean up my body shop composite finishing notes into a .pdf for
building techniques.

In a nutshell, UV Smooth Prime is OK for the prep for most but can be a
nightmare
for the professional painter.  Please go to my techniques section on my website.
There I give my three methods we learned and my preferred method of glazing.
It is faster and speeds the process from initial fill to ready for final
paint.

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly
See attached or https://www.customflightcreations.com