Re: Europa-List: Re: Container contingency

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Container contingency
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 07:19:02
I am interested in this thread for other reasons......florida hurricanes.
 Although a direct hit can tumble containers hundreds of yards i feel my xs
will be a lot safer in a container than in my rickety hangar.

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019, 16:26 <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:

> Chris, It is of course easy enough to remove the prop. David Joyce, G-XSD
>

> On 2019-11-20 19:47, n7188u wrote:
>

> Call me crazy but I think that if I was thinking about shipping my Europa
 (and actually my wife and I are dreaming about taking it to Europe from th
e US one day) I would consider modifying the tailwheel to make it fully rem
ovable if that meant you can then use a 20' container.

> I know this is not an option for our British counterparts but for us in t
he US it is no issue. It also doesn't look technically impossible (and you
even wonder why it is not?).