Europa-List: Re: AW: AoA - Angle of Attack Indicator

Subject: Europa-List: Re: AW: AoA - Angle of Attack Indicator
From: clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 02:25:24

Hi Alan,

If it helps and in response to your earlier post:-

"however how do pilots balance and indeed deselect those audio warning that are
intrusive and distracting rather than life-saving"

I have my Smartass3 (hardwired) and Skydemon on my iPad (Bluetooth to a USB
receiver,
then plug-wired), and the ability to inject music via a 3.5mm panel input
socket from e.g. a smartphone, installed.

All these external audio inputs are all wired to my TRIGTY91 - with the option
to suppress them if someone on the radio chirps up, enabled - so i never get any
conflict/incoming radio audio always takes priority.

The same radio has the 'monitor' feature for a second channel - which i use
judiciously
and mostly in the cruise

Clive S

Read this topic online here: