Europa-List: Parachute

Subject: Europa-List: Parachute
From: Mallard <james@kingdom.ie>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 16:41:10

Hi guys and gals,
I'm new here as I've just recently purchased a Classic Tri-Gear with a Rotax
912S
engine.

I based in Ireland and you may or may not know that we recently had a tragedy in
Co. Wexford (on the South East Coast) where 2 very experienced pilots (one was
a very experienced instructor) were killed when their Rollason Condor broke
up in mid air.
This has made me think about Parachutes and I wondered if anyone has ever fitted
one to a Europa or know of anyone doing it. Or if anyone has looked into the
possibility/practicality of doing it.

Cheers
James

--------