Re: Europa-List: Why so quiet?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Why so quiet?
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:56:45
fwiw, I couldn't wait any longer for my bits to magically get into
formation, so picked up N120EU from NC (1700km away).... hope to get it
into the air in the new year (yes it takes that long for Canadian
paperwork).  I'm still building my kit (short and long), but life is short
and I wanted to get my son in the air and licensed, and my Hummelbird
didn't quite fit the mission LOL.  120EU (soon to be C-GNPZ) is built and
finished beautifully by Troy Maynor, and I hope to get many a fun hour in
her.

That said, I'll as the forum again:  Would folks have flight data on their
classic 912ULS mono warp drive prop pitch (in deg)?

Cheers,
Pete
Ottawa, ON Canada

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 12:39 PM Steve Styles <info@stylesfabrications.co.u