Re: Europa-List: Full control deflection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Full control deflection
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:06:58

Hey Erich...I figured as much...and a very sweet, and unique installation it is.
Hope youre enjoying some sunshine and good flying weather ...up here in the
PNW we be under serious cloud cover, though finally this afternoon we have some
blue sky...

Fred

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 18, 2019, at 12:47 PM, Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Fred,
>
> I do have electric flaps and they are decoupled from the main gear.  Same
> installation
as the tri-gear flaps.  Its the retractable outriggers that are coupled
to the main gear.