Re: Europa-List: Full control deflection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Full control deflection
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 06:26:05

Hi Alan,

Erichs custom outriggers fold up sideways into custom classic-foam wing carved
out rebates. Not applicable to the carbon prepreg glider wings.

Cheers,
Pete

> On Sep 16, 2019, at 1:47 AM, Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> As I have a motor glider variant, I am most interested in electric outrigger
details.
> Alan Twigg
> Kit 463, complete but struggling with control deflections.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 15 Sep 2019, at 19:04, Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>>

>> Yip, Erich in vegas, beautiful mono classic with elec retract outriggers.
>>
>>> On Sep 15, 2019, at 1:19 PM, Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Willless flaps you saya happy option for the trip-gearIm wondering if there
are any mono wheels flying with electric flaps decoupled from the LG?

>>> Fred
>>>
>>> PS: this week N194XS received its Special Airworthiness Certificateyay !!

time i used and held in (for a moment) full left aileron control deflection with
the stick hard against my left knee.   I have never even come close before.