Re: Europa-List: Full control deflection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Full control deflection
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 06:47:37

As I have a motor glider variant, I am most interested in electric outrigger
details.

Alan Twigg
Kit 463, complete but struggling with control deflections.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 15 Sep 2019, at 19:04, Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>

> Yip, Erich in vegas, beautiful mono classic with elec retract outriggers.
>
>> On Sep 15, 2019, at 1:19 PM, Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Willless flaps you saya happy option for the trip-gearIm wondering if there
are any mono wheels flying with electric flaps decoupled from the LG?

>> Fred
>>
>> PS: this week N194XS received its Special Airworthiness Certificateyay !!
>>
>>> On Sep 14, 2019, at 8:59 AM, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> So.....my aileron deflection complies with the manual.
>>>
>>> Yesterday it was 27kt pretty much straight down the runway.  04FA Richards
field is surrounded by trees.
>>> i had full flaps and everything was fine until about 250ft...for the first
time i used and held in (for a moment) full left aileron control deflection with
the stick hard against my left knee.   I have never even come close before.