Re: Europa-List: Has anyone had corrosion problems on flap cross tube?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Has anyone had corrosion problems on flap cross tube?
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 10:28:25
I would think that is a good idea - I will probably try to work out how to
do that myself.
In any case i think it is highly unlikely for water to get in while the
plane is complete.  however if youre trailering it might be a different
story
Thank said I have not heard of any cases and the UK is not exactly arid...
William Daniell
LONGPORT