Re: Europa-List: Has anyone had corrosion problems on flap cross tube?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Has anyone had corrosion problems on flap cross tube?
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 09:58:39
Good point!
Drill a small hole in the bottom? Thoughts?
Thx,
Pete

> On Jul 3, 2019, at 9:31 AM, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com> w
rote:

> When I was building I wondered about that - in fact like you I still do.  I
 filled the tube up with anti corrosive paint to ensure complete coating (po
uring out the excess).  Every time I have the wings off I squirt with LPS.  B
ut even so there is the U bend where water can accumulate.

> William Daniell
> LONGPORT
>

>> On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 9:12 AM rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Group
>>
>> Curious, has anyone had a corrosion problem on the flap cross tube in the
 U bend that goes under the pitch push rod?