Re: Europa-List: PC680 battery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PC680 battery
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 11:58:38

Garya bit more info: my 6 amp charger is =9CModel
TMAX-6A-1B=9Ddo you recall the model designation for the
Odyssey charger which =9Cburned up=9D?

Fred

*****

Garymy EnerSys charger is a 6 amp Odyssey chargerlove
the =9Cauto-maintain=9D functionno problems as
yet...with my MPEFI (electrically dependent) engine, I carry two PC680s
and can toggle between them so they=99re both monitored and fully
chargedI installed a male plug on underside of fuselage (a
thru-hull marine fitting w/ rubber closure) to provide 110v
powermounted it behind the =9CD=9D panel in which I
cut a window in order to read the LED status lights.

Can you describe the situation when your Odyssey charger =9Cburned
up=9D?

Fred

<mailto:freddythek10@gmail.com>> wrote:

> Gary...my PC680 is very happy being charged by an EnerSys charger
...sorry I can=99t give you a model #... and it=99s so light
that I=99ve mounted it onboard.