Re: Europa-List: lock-wiring 912 sump banjo bolt

Subject: Re: Europa-List: lock-wiring 912 sump banjo bolt
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 19:59:10

Hi Rowland
        There should be a small hole along the sump seam close to the banjo.
There
is on my engine

Regards

Richard

> On 18 Nov 2018, at 18:31, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Im about to adjust the position of the oil sump banjo on my 912S, as advised
in the Europa FWF manual. I note that the head of the banjo bolt is drilled and
so I will lock-wire it after re-positioning the banjo. But I cant see any handy
place nearby on which to anchor the lock-wire. Does anyone have any suggestions,
or have I missed something really obvious? (quite likely!)