Europa-List: order of assembly for cooling duct, radiators and hoses

Subject: Europa-List: order of assembly for cooling duct, radiators and hoses
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 18:48:14

Im trying to figure out the optimum sequence of assembly (or even a sequence
that
is possible!) for the various cooling items on my XS monowheel, with Neville
Eyre cowl and Rotax 912S.

Ive listed which things need to be done before others - eg:

The long bolts and spacers securing the oil cooler will be much easier to fit
before
the duct is mounted to the firewall.

The bolts holding the duct sides to the CD4/CD5 brackets are obstructed by the
oil cooler and water radiator, so need to be fitted first

The hose clips for the oil cooler connexions are hidden by the water radiator so
need to be fitted before the radiator is installed (or can I get at them from
the aft side?)

The hose clips for the water radiator connexions will be out on top of the duct
so should be fitted before the duct is installed (or can I get at them by
reaching
down through the engine mount?)

. . . and so it goes on . . .

Has anyone got a sequence of assembly that works? Or on the other had, can
anyone
offer suggestions about what definitely NOT to do?

in friendship

Rowland