Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp Ground Adjustable (are they OK?)

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp Ground Adjustable (are they OK?)
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:38:19

So got a little more info on the prop. It's a Woodcomp Klassic 170/3/R. Was
removed
---From the aircraft at 380 hrs in 2017. The aircraft was serviced by SportAir
before 2015 which is the Woodcomp distributor in the US so at least up to that
year I know the prop was properly inspected. The prop is 2010 vintage. Not
new but not so old in terms of aviation stuff I guess.

This prop model is the one recommended by Woodcomp for the Europa. I think I am
going to get it. The spinner is not the right size so I'll have to get one.

Chris

Read this topic online here: