Europa-List: Re: Propeller DUC or Woodcomp

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Propeller DUC or Woodcomp
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 08:24:04

Not at all off topic David. And it's great to hear the opinion and experiences
form different people. That is what forums are for!

Of course each person's mission is different. Motivations, budgets and opinions
also are. And they change over time too.

It's good to hear the warp drive is a good option. They are well priced too. I
actually have an IVO prop in my Kolb and I absolutely love the thing. But I
heard
negative comments in the forum regarding the IVO on the Europa.

Chris

Read this topic online here: