Europa-List: Re: Advise wanted: route new wire bundle through tunnel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Advise wanted: route new wire bundle through tunnel
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 15:15:56

My baggage bay arrangement is pretty much the same as in your standard layout,
except that I do not have that 6 inch access hole with 5 inch access on the
floor
of the baggage bay.

That extra hole would make things a whole lot simpler (now and for future work
and inspections), so that's what I will be going for. For the job at hand I
think
this will resolve my current issues/concerns.

Going off-topic: the builder of my plane has put a 4 inch hole in the starboard
outer vertical support that always puzzled me as I could not find any reason
for having that hole there. Reading your post made me realize that the builder
probably had easy service in mind but got the inward and outward support swapped
at install and either never realized his mistake or chose not to correct -
funny how things go about huh? ;)

Thanks again, you have been of great help Bud!

Marcel

--------
Marcel Zwakenberg
XS TG || 912ULS || PH-SBR