Europa-List: Re: Advise wanted: route new wire bundle through tunnel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Advise wanted: route new wire bundle through tunnel
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 15:15:00

Burrilla wrote:
> How about along the door sill line from panel to baggage bay panel and then
> down
to the installed trays.

Thanks for thinking along Alan.

I have looked at that too, but the total number of wires make up a bundle too
thick
to fit there (even when splitting the wires up in a bundle routed starboard
and one routed on the port side), so that's not really an option I'm afraid.
I also thought of using a variation on the door sill route: creating some sort
of horizontal 'gutter' right under the door sill or at the floor both port
and starboard side.

To be fair: all options are open, but I really prefer routing it through the
tunnel
despite the challenges that come with it.

I thought a bit more on the 'pipe' approach: maybe I can find a lightweight and
flexible semi-circular pipe (half round - half flat) that serves both as a guide
for installation as well as fixture on a more permanent basis. Perhaps the
collective wisdom here knows of such materials and where to obtain it from?

Well, as you can probably tell, my mind is spinning at stellar speed and chances
are that my keyboard is spitting out a load of rubbish now... ;)

--------
Marcel Zwakenberg
XS TG || 912ULS || PH-SBR

Read this topic online here: