Europa-List: W26C

Subject: Europa-List: W26C
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:05:12
 Today in the pre flight i noticed something which has probably always been
present which is that the starboard side W26C moves front to rear a small
amount.  I noticed this by grabbing the end of the wing and moving front to
rear.

W26C is the barrel of the wing rear pin socket assembly.

I have inspected tie bar and the mounting of the socket assembly and
everything is in order.

I am assuming that this is normal since the W26C barrel is free floating
fore and afte and is retained in place by the 3/16 hex socket machines
screws that fix the whole assembly to the fuselage.  Am I right?

thanks

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT