RE: Europa-List: Re: Full trigear speed kit vs hinge fairings only

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Full trigear speed kit vs hinge fairings only
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 13:45:25
Pay attention to your wife and family.  Airplanes are just stuff in compari
son for sure.

On the time it takes, keep in mind that I spent 40 hours on a map case in t
he center console.  I=92m way over the top on detail.  Detail takes time.
Aerodynamically, I prefer to do aerodynamic detail (fairings & covers) to b
e easily maintainable as well as efficient, which takes time and planning.
 To be honest, pants and gear leg fairings can be installed and small fille
ts made and out the door in a week (mostly cure time).  Painting, another f
ew days if you are good (I=92m not).  The stock pants just need a lot of sc
rews or they look pretty wonky, and all those screws mean time to take apar
t to service/inspect so it doesn=92t get done.

My prayers are with a full recovery for your wife.

Best Regards,

Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window
s 10