Europa-List: WD blades in UK anyone ?

Subject: Europa-List: WD blades in UK anyone ?
From: Dave Disney <davedisney@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 09:11:47

For reasons I won't mention here yet, I did a wheel up landing last week. I was
able to switch the engine off before landing so the engine isn't shock loaded,
but one of the Warp Drive blades 'dug in' and failed. The aircraft sustained
very little other damage, just some damage to the lower cowl and a severed
rudder
cable.

To save time, does anyone have a set of standard none tapered Warp Drive Blades
available suitable for use with a Rotax 912S ?

Read this topic online here: