Re: Europa-List: Corbett/Billet fuel pump for Rotax 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Corbett/Billet fuel pump for Rotax 914
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 22:20:22
Well ive flown 600 hours on this set up in a savannah.  So far so good.
Never really thought about the possibility of the mech pump starving the
electrical pumps but i see what youre saying.   Hasnt happened so far.

Its a common set up here.  My engine is a turbo 912 which i normally run at
33".   There are folk here who run these at 37 or higher.  They use the
same fuel set up.

It only needs one electrical pump btw.  I will probably remove my second
pump in due course.

Will