Europa-List: The YETI Flies!

Subject: Europa-List: The YETI Flies!
From: clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 01:26:05

Classic Mono G-YETI took its first flight yesterday evening from Turweston
Aerodrome
and with Andy Draper at the controls.  No vices though a few adjustments
to make (of course).

Original builder Gerry Cole put in 5500 hours of work over 13 years, it then was
bought by Malcolm Hendra who did some of the pre-paint prep and added FF parts.
I bought the mostly finished kit 121 in 2014 and finished it off.  My thanks
to my inspector Roger Targett and all in the Europa Club who have proffered
encouragement and help.

Now i must learn tail-wheel flying . . .

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/firstflighta_170.jpg