Re: Europa-List: Re: Neville Eyre's widow Carole

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Neville Eyre's widow Carole
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 10:16:48

Just to say that the Europa Club Committee fully endorse this appeal and
are happy to handle the funds collected to ensure that they get to
Carole. We all consider Nev to have been a key part of the development
of the Europa, a great friend and unstinting supporter of the Europa
community for many years and a great guy.

David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2017-05-29 09:36, jonathanmilbank wrote:

> Many thanks to all of you for such a superb response. There are about 3 weeks
left before this appeal closes, when JustGiving will pay in your donations less
a small percentage directly to The Europa Club bank account. Even if only a
little more comes in, Carole should receive at least 3000 after charges.

> If you use the JustGiving link below, you'll be able to see that as I write
> this
the total stands at 105% of our initial target. Good to know that their system
allows for a continuation.

> We can't thank you enough!
>
> https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/NevilleEyre [1]
>
> Read this topic online here: