Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 05/28/17

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 05/28/17
From: Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 08:46:07
Hello Matt,

I have run the motor by itself and it appears to run fine. However, when
turning the screw jack with a screw driver, I can feel it binding. I
have also found what looks like a sliver of brass which I think is part
of the screws jack thread. The threads on  the screws jack don=99t
look right either.

As I mentioned in my post, there must surely be Europa guys out there
who have replaced their Arplast props with something else! Please, if
you have parts from your Arplast, please contact me.

Regards,

Glenn

<mailto:mattdovey@hotmail.co.uk>>

<http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=469661#469661>