Europa-List: Re: Neville Eyre's widow Carole

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Neville Eyre's widow Carole
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 01:36:58

Many thanks to all of you for such a superb response. There are about 3 weeks
left
before this appeal closes, when JustGiving will pay in your donations less
a small percentage directly to The Europa Club bank account. Even if only a
little
more comes in, Carole should receive at least 3000 after charges.

If you use the JustGiving link below, you'll be able to see that as I write this
the total stands at 105% of our initial target. Good to know that their system
allows for a continuation.

We can't thank you enough!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/NevilleEyre

Read this topic online here: