Europa-List: Calling for DOTH: California, Arizona, Nevada

Subject: Europa-List: Calling for DOTH: California, Arizona, Nevada
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:31:55

There is an AOPA Fly-in in Camarillo, CA  KCMA on the 28th & 29th of this month.
I'm planning on flying down on the 29th.

If this is too short of notice we might think about PLANE CRAZY SATURDAY at
Mojave
KMHV  on May 20th.  They have one every third Saturday.  If you fly into KMHV
a nice place to visit is Red Rock Canyon just north of Mojave.  If you remember
all the B western films from the forty-fifties they were filmed there.
NASA uses it to figure out what Mars might be made of.

If you can make it to either one let me know.

Read this topic online here: