Re: Europa-List: New Europa Builder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Europa Builder
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 08:57:29

> On Apr 10, 2017, at 10:02 AM, n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I hope I don't drive people crazy with my questions. I am an somewhat
experienced composite builder (building a Cozy IV) and there are a good
number of very experienced builders in my community but I love to be a
part of the type forums and tend to tap a lot into the collective
knowledge (after searching of course).

> In terms of introduction, I am a 50ish Engineer (Mechanical and
Electrical, Medical Devices) and a Pilot (ATP, CFI, A&P, with a short
stint flying regional jets for American Eagle before I ran out of money
and had to go back to Engineering). I live in a Fly-In community in FL
and own a LongEZ and a Kolb Firestar. Used to own an old Mooney I
restored before the darn thing became too expensive to keep).

Welcome aboard Chris=85sounds like this is definitely not your first
rodeo=85ah to have begun my Europa Odyssey when I was =935ish=94=85Fred