Europa-List: High top - angle of incidence

Subject: Europa-List: High top - angle of incidence
From: Phil B <daveporthcawl@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:26:56

I bought a part completed Europa Classic high top some years ago and am now in
the pre flight inspection stage. My inspector wants to check the angle of
incidence
of the wings but as the plane is painted and internally completed
I have no reference plane to check the angle of incidence against. Don't
really want to remove the upholstery or paint (but will do as a last resort)
and therefore any suggestions on how to check the angle of incidence would be
appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--------
Phil B