Europa-List: Re: New Europa Builder

Subject: Europa-List: Re: New Europa Builder
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 07:34:46

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the Europa family!

We have all the BOM (including firewall forward) from our kit, A185, about 100
kits older than yours.  We can make them a pdf if you wish or just make copies
and snail mail them to you.   Let us know.

I maintain a spreadsheet of US Canada owners.  I share this information with
Swift
Europa, the Europa Club and Custom Flight Creations.  I need to update with
your information.  I can pm you here on this list or email you directly, which
ever you prefer.  My email is butcher43 at att.net

We plan to attend the RAF fly-in at Blackwater FL April 28-30.  We'd be happy to
meet you there to talk Europa and give you a ride in a monowheel.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: