Re: Europa-List: gap between the wing fairings and the fuselage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: gap between the wing fairings and the fuselage
From: Peter Timm <cptimm29@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 16:02:36

The best method is taping, Talk to glider pilots, they will be able to put you
on the right track. The pressure difference between the top and underside of the
Europa wing is even greater than on a glider , which makes proper sealing of
the wing root very important. Since my Classic Europa is always hangared, I
can leave the  tape on for the flying season. Our airport  is still covered with
a foot of snow.
Cheers,   Peter Timm